For the most part it was an easy project---the rib knit gave me a bit of trouble but once I switched to a larger needle it was a breeze. I'm in love with the little details on this one. Plastic snaps are SO easy to put in and are so cute. I also am so glad that I used some turquoise Mettler silk finish thread (my favorite kind!) for the topstitching (even though switching back and forth between threads as I was sewing was a little bit of a pain).
I am having an ultrasound on Friday and I plan to find out if the little one is a boy or a girl. Then I'll know if I can stitch up some little dresses too!